1. Collection of Personal InformationThe Company collects personal information through proper means, and when it collects this information, it limits as much as possible its purpose, and the scope of its collection shall not exceed the necessary scope for achieving that purpose.
2. Purpose for Using Personal InformationThe Company uses customers and others personal information only for the purpose already stated to customers and others or within the scope of the following purposes of use:
(1) For the sending of products, samples, etc.
(2) For the development, refinement, and improvement of products and services
(3) To provide guidance on information related to products, beauty, and preferences
(4) To respond to inquiries, consultations, etc.
(5) To conduct questionnaire surveys
(6) For employment screening
(7) For shareholder management (including response to the exercise of shareholder rights and the fulfillment of obligations)
3. Management and Protection of Personal InformationThe Company strives to properly manage customers and others personal information and prevent its external leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, we strive to maintain and improve security to prevent unauthorized external access to customers and others personal information.
4. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third PartiesThe Company does not disclose or provide customers and others personal information to third parties other than the Company and subcontractors except in the following cases.
(1) When the principal consents
(2) When based on laws and regulations
(3) When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and obtaining the consent of the principal is difficult
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with any agency of the state or other institution in the execution of duties prescribed by law and obtaining the consent of the principal might interfere with the execution of said duties
5.Management of SubcontractorsThe Company may provide personal information to subcontractors. In such case, the Company selects subcontractors whose handling of personal information has been deemed proper and who properly manage and administer the personal information of customers and others.
6.Inquiries Concerning Personal InformationIn the event that customers and others wish to disclose, correct, add to, or delete or stop the use of their own personal information, please inform the contact below in writing. The Company will appropriately respond to a reasonable extent and within a reasonable period of time only after it has confirmed the identity of the principal.
Chifure Holdings, General Affairs Section (Personal Information Officer)
Zenkoku Fujin Kaikan/Chifure Building, 1-17-14, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002 Japan
7. Legal Compliance and ImprovementThe Company complies with laws regarding the handling of personal information and, as appropriate, it reviews the basic policy and strives to continuously improve its management system.
In the event of important changes to this basic policy, we will announce them by posting them on our website.
8. Management SystemThe Company assigns a person to be in charge of personal information management, puts in place a system to protect personal information, and makes continuous improvements.
In addition, we take steps to ensure that personnel engaged in our business are aware of the importance of protecting personal information and of our efforts to protect personal information.